Handmade Christmas Cards as Gift

My daughter-in-law is very gifted in creating beautiful scrapbooks and greeting cards, so every year for my birthday, which happens to fall in November, I receive a lovely array of handmade greeting cards including a minimum of 20 Christmas cards (she always asks how many I need). She creates the outside of the card and then I create my own Christmas message and attach it to the inside of the card.

These cards have become a tradition with me and my family. Everyone loves to receive a Christmas card that is so personalized and I get to share a wonderful bond with my daughter-in-law. This is also very frugal as the cards serve as a birthday gift for me and double as a beautiful Christmas message for the people I love. Thankfully handmade gifts are coming back in style!

By grandmafudge from Laurel, MT

You and your daughter-in-law are terrific! creative, loving, generous. May the universe bring more gifts, supplies, tools, love and friendships, abundantly, to you both, in all areas of your lives, starting the moment you read this!

Button Christmas card.
Homemade Christmas Cards
Crafts Christmas CardsDecember 14, 2010
A paper angel cutout hanging from a clothespin.
Making an Angel Christmas Card
Snow Pine Christmas Card
Making a Snow Pine Christmas Card
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
🎉
🎄