Washing Clothes with Clorox 2 and Washing Soda

Has anyone been using Clorox 2 powder for colors and washing soda to clean their clothes? I have a recipe of 1 cup Clorox 2 and 1 cup washing soda and I am supposed to use 2 tablespoons for every large load of clothes that are not too dirty. If you have been using this recipe are you happy with the results?

Mary from Chicago

Answers

I have been using just two tablespoons of washing soda and a drop of ecover faric softener with no problem. For the washable diapers I add a tablespoon of detergent too. I am happy with the results.

Home and Garden Cleaning ClothingDecember 8, 2008
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
spray bottle
Homemade "Clorox Cleanup" Recipes
Washing Soda
Buying Washing Soda
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 1:53:39 AM on 10.0.1.229 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.