H2O Mop is Leaking

My H2O mop is leaking really bad. I know it will leak some, but it is leaking really bad. I love the mop but I think I may need to change to a new one. Would it be under warranty? I have not had it very long.

Debra

Answers

The H2O mop has a standard 1 year warranty. It has to be returned to the maker directly. The instructions for this are in the booklet that accompanied the mop.

Go to their website, it too has return info on it.

Good luck

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousNovember 7, 2008
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Refrigerator's Ice Maker
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Leaking Water
Steam Mop
Repairing an H2O Steam Mop
An open dishwasher full of clean dishes.
Fixing a Leaking Dishwasher
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 1:54:26 AM on 10.0.0.78 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.