Colors That Would Go Well in a Beige and Black Kitchen

My kitchen is beiges/browns with black appliances. What colors could I add that would look nice?

Jackie from Maple Hts, Ohio

Without doing any major paint jobs or anything you could accessorize with yellow or any of the terra cotta/coral/ peach spectrum. Plants either real or artificial make a kitchen look cozy. Depending on your own taste and mind set you could get away with the purple/ lavender/ aubergine shades. Anything will go with what you already have. And remember, it IS your kitchen so do as you please with it.

I agree with MartyD, the purple family would look great with your color scheme. The burgundy/wine family would also.

any color would look good with your colors. Go to a store that sells paint and pick out some paint swatches that appeal to you. Use them to see which colors look best with your dishes, wall pictures, or other decorative items in your room. Good luck and have fun!

Any color goes well with neutrals of beige, brown and black. It really depends on the amount of sunlight the kitcehn receives. If its shaded, use yellow. Otherwise, I think I'd make the walls a light beige. Be sure to include some white in your color scheme to offset the blacks and browns.

Good luck

Go to the paint store and look at all the photos they have on the paint swatches (houses with a variety of trims)

See a combo you like in colors similar to yours...then pull the larger swatches and match the accent colors. Works for me every time and gives you the latest in updated looks

I suggest perhaps barn red and olive green?

Good luck

Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingJanuary 3, 2008
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 7:36:56 PM on 10.0.1.143 in 992 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.