Bernie (Bernese Mountain Dog) and Wilson (Great Pyrenees)

This is a picture of my two boys after our first snow this year. The Bernese Mountain Dog is Bernie and he is 3 years old and the white dog is a puppy, only 6 months old, a Great Pyrenees - named Wilson. They had a great time that day!

By Beth from Egg Harbor Township, NJ

i couldnt see bernie. he was blocked by the ads on the site. but wilson is pretty

So nice to see BIG dogs. Most of the pups featured here are the small variety. I have a 100 lb. lab, so I'm partial to the big boys. Dylan, my lab, loves snow as well!

Lovely dogs. I have a 4.5# Yorkie, but I love big dogs, just too disabled to handle them.

My neighbor had a pyrenees which stood on top of the hill next to my garage, but in the middle of the street. When I would come home in my little Italian convertible sportscar, I wasn't always sure what he had planned. He looked so big in profile in the dusk. The house was below the garage about 50 yds. I could change my mind and park in the circle in front of the house. Of course, that meant truning around. hahaha

He was a great, big cuddler.

BTW, isn't feeding your dogs like feeding teenaged boys?

Your dogs are beautiful. I'm sure they must be a lot of fun. I love big dogs, we have 3 collies and a german shepard.

They are beautiful and I love their names!

I also have 2 pyrenees, they just turned 13.The older brother is named Bernie, his sibling is Scooby.Born together, have lived together. We also were given a yorkie this past spring, she has now turned 5. A big diff between a 150lb, dog and a 5 pounder.

We just bought a cross between the two dogs. It was a misstake and what a beautiful misstake it was. We got a girl and she is the most beautiful puppy we have ever seen. We just brought her home yesterday. Wow! Very smart too. I can send a picture if you would like.

Photos Pets DogsDecember 29, 2005
Bernese Mountain Dog
Bernese Mountain Dog Breed Information and Photos
Dump Truck and Mountain Cake
Making a Dump Truck and Mountain Cake
Mount Rainier reflected in a lake.
Washington State Frugal Travel Guide
Great Pyrenees
Great Pyrenees Breed Information and Photos
🎄