Touch Up Paint With Liquid Paper

When we washed off a white wicket shelf that is in the bathroom (wicker doesn't mind water every once in a while), some of the paint chipped off revealing another color underneath. To help keep the shelf nice, I used some white liquid paper we had around to paint the chipped places to match. Worked great and now the shelf looks fine again.

By pamphyila from L.A., CA

December 30, 2012 Flag

I bought a used white formica bedroom set with chips. The moving man told me to use white Liquid Paper correction fluid to cover it up. This was for a matte finish. It worked great.

Many years later, my white refrigerator had a small chip. I fixed it the same way. No one can tell where the chip is.

If I had a glossy finish, I would then put a coat of clear nail polish on top.

Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingJuly 7, 2010
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Car with a scratch.
Buying Auto Touch Up Paint
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick