Baby Girl (Chihuahua) - Categories:

Baby Girl (Chihuahua)

Baby girl is approximately 10 to 12 years old. She belongs to my boyfriend and I. He got her several years ago from his oldest daughter. She likes to guard her bones and sleep.

Baby Girl has to sleep under a quilt or the bedspread and when she's on the couch, she has to be covered up and prefers to be next to you. She loves the gas heater. When it comes on she will lay on her back or side to get her tummy warm.

Her teeth are not much good for chewing, so everything has to be in small pieces and soft for her to eat. I normally have to feed her by hand to get her started eating. She prefers candy and cakes over dog food, so we fuss about that.

She also likes to fuss with the cat, but it's all a show because when she is under the covers she lets the cat lay on her to sleep. She has gotten a little extra weight on her and can't jump on the bed very good now and has to go outside to use the restroom at least a couple of times a night. I can relate.

She only weighs 12 lbs, but she is a short and stocky. When you pick up her you don't realize how heavy 12 lbs. can be. If you tell her to give you love, she will indeed stand on her back legs and put her head under your chin to show you how much she loves you. She is also very protective, I think she thinks that she is a much bigger dog. If she were a bigger dog, she would probably scare people to death because she has a really mean bark. I think she would protect us with her life. She may be getting older, but she will always be our baby girl.

By Melissa

Baby Girl (Chihuahua)

Baby Girl (Chihuahua)

Baby Girl (Chihuahua)

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I like you're pupper at your cat-sounds like a cool thing.

Loved your story. Baby Girl sounds like she's living the good life, and I'm happy that you have her to love and care for.

Small dogs do seem to need cover more than larger doggies do. They're so small and I think they just don't have enough mass to keep them warm enough.

It could have something to do with her age too. Our grand-doggie, a Boxer and about 70 pounds wants her "blankie " or her fleece "snuggie" to wrap up in after she's had her bath, or when it's cold.

Sadie Belle was 7 years old last Nov. 25th. She is also favoring a leg which she hurt running like a greyhound. The vet says to keep her quiet. She'd have to be sedated to keep her "quiet" as she likes to run and play too much.

Thanks for sharing Baby Girl with us. She is adorable.

This looks like one smart dog who lives the good life and takes advantage of the perks. I would love to find one like this for my little girl. She saw this one and fell in love with it. She is three and this dog is all she talks about now.

Photos Pets DogsFebruary 9, 2011
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll