- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 oz.) strawberry jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetended pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen limeade, thawed
- 2 liters lemon lime soda, chilled
In large boil, dissolve jello with boiling water. Place strawberries and pineapple juice in blender and process until smooth, add to jello mixture. Add lemonade and limeade. Pour into a freezable container and freeze overnight (or 8 hours). Remove from freezer and let sit at room temp for 45 minutes. Add 1/2 cup slush mixture to 1/2 cup soda. Stir well and enjoy.
By imaqt1962 from Illinois
Add your voice to the conversation.