- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 oz.) strawberry jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetended pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen limeade, thawed
- 2 liters lemon lime soda, chilled
In large boil, dissolve jello with boiling water. Place strawberries and pineapple juice in blender and process until smooth, add to jello mixture. Add lemonade and limeade. Pour into a freezable container and freeze overnight (or 8 hours). Remove from freezer and let sit at room temp for 45 minutes. Add 1/2 cup slush mixture to 1/2 cup soda. Stir well and enjoy.
By imaqt1962 from Illinois
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 19, 2017 at 6:24:24 AM on 10.0.1.128 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us