Scenery: Sunset (Tobay Beach, Long Island, NY)

Hidden behind the dunes of Tobay Beach, NY, I came across a path that led me and my curiosity to this beautiful stretch of land. As I sat gazing out on the waters feeling so amazingly content, I caught a glimpse of these two swans oblivious to everything around them.

I began shooting pictures, and it wasn't until I downloaded and previewed my pictures, that I realized the beauty that I had captured. A lesson learned, you truly can never know the beauty of life...that is, until you learn to sit back and enjoy the show.

By Cindi

Beautiful photos and love your description! :-)

Very beautiful! I love them all, but first photo. I'd hang on my wall in a second! Good job!

Awesome! Where is Tobay Beach? Never have heard of it before. One Note: Have you ever noticed that all sunsets, no matter where they are, look alike? I have photos from all over the country and they all look like my sunsets on Long Beach Island, NJ. Don't get me wrong. I love them all!

I moved from long island to a land locked area of NC 5yrs ago. I truly miss the ocean and all of the beauty that surrounds coastal NY. Thank you for reminding me of home! Stunning. I agree with Marinewife5, the first photo is the best.

Thank You All for your comments. Tobay Beach is actually behind the HILFIGER stadium in Jones Beach. It took me a long time to figure out the location myself. But as I said I stumbled upon this area behind the beach that was amazing.

Thanks Again

Cindi~~~

Photos SceneryApril 21, 2011
A deflated beach ball used as a wedge pillow.
Using Beach Balls
dried spices
How Long Do Dried Herbs and Spices Last?
Driftwood Door Handle
Driftwood Craft Ideas
beach shell rocks and wood
Beach Theme Craft Ideas
🎄
🍂