Keeping Spiders Out of a Boat

I am just wondering if there is way to keep spiders out of my boat? I don't want to use chemicals because of worry with human and pet contact.

Karen from Wisconsin

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I use 50/50 mix of ammonia ina spray bottle on the outside areas of my home to keep spiders away. It works very well.

Try dryer softener sheets.

We have an outdoor kitchen and I use these in all the drawers and cabinets to keep any kind of spider or bug away.

Travel and Recreation Recreation Boating TipsMay 15, 2007
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Buying a Used Boat, A boat on a trailer.
Buying a Used Boat
Cleaning Boat Seats
Cleaning Boat Seats
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:54:04 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.