The Worst Age - A Joke

"Sixty is the worse age to be," said the 60-year-old man. "You always feel like you have to pee and most of the time you stand there and nothing comes out."

"Ah, that's nothin'," said the 70-year-old. "When you're seventy, you don't have a bowel movement any more. You take laxatives, eat bran, and sit on the toilet all day and nothin' comes out!"

"Actually," said the 80-year-old, "Eighty is the worst age of all."

"Do you have trouble peeing, too?" asked the 60-year old.

"No, I pee every morning at 6:00. I pee like a racehorse on a flat rock; no problem at all."

"So do you have a problem with your bowel movement?"

"No, I have one every morning at 6:30."

Exasperated, the 60-year-old said, "You pee every morning at 6:00 and crap every morning at 6:30. So what's so bad about being 80?"

"I don't wake up until 7:00."

By MCW from NY

Too funny! Thanks!

That is a good one. Am going to e-mail it to friends to put a smile on their faces this morning.

My husband and I got an additional laugh from the "Potty Training Tips" immediately below the joke. Unintentional irony?

Entertainment JokesMarch 17, 2008
Shin Jokes
Shin Jokes
cartoon giraffe
Giraffe Jokes
Buying Gas
Buying Gas Jokes
Cooking Jokes
Cooking Jokes
🎄
🍂