LuLu (Maltese/Shih Tzu)

LuLu is 11 months old and a Maltese/Shih Tzu. Lulu was born in August 2007. Through volunteer work that I do, I had the opportunity to visit a home. Lulu and her siblings had been born a few days before. I had been searching for the perfect puppy for my granddaughter, Ashley. The minute I saw these puppies, I knew my search had ended. A little over a month later, Lulu came to live with us. We love her so much. She is so funny. In this picture she is sticking her tongue out at me.

Lulu likes to play chase,tug of war with her stuffed bunny but most of all she likes to wrestle and play in the floor with Ashley. We know that Lulu is the funniest and prettiest puppy in the world.

By Faye from Simpsonville, SC

LuLu (Maltese/Shih Tzu)

Well, I agree with you that she's one of the prettiest, and probably the funniest, too! That is a darling shot of her sticking her tongue out at you. Thanks for sharing LuLu with us and God bless you.

They're both cuties!!

Photos Pets DogsAugust 6, 2008
Maltese
Maltese Breed Information and Photos
Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 12:22:20 PM on 10.0.0.118 in 886 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.