DogsPets

In Memory of Pepper (Black Lab)

Pepper lived to be 13, he was a Black Lab that I got at 6 weeks old, in 1992 from a friend of my aunt's. Pepper loved catching frisbees and balls. He also loved playing with children.

He loved water. He had his own little plastic pool. He was so smart and it seemed like he knew exactly what I said to him.

By Vickie from Fredericksburg, VA

Bless you Pepper in doggy heaven.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your dog reminds me of my own Pepper(Black Lab), a female, that lost her battle with cancer 3 years ago.She was, as your Pepper was, a loving companion.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Too cute! Looks just like my lab's brother. I have Coco, she is chocolate lab, and her brother is a black lab. His name is Duke. I know you miss him so much, just as we do with ours that have went to heaven!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Dear Vivkie,

I know exactly how you feel. The loss of a special fur baby is so hard. I know he is now playing in his pool with his other friends at the Rainbow Bridge. Take Care, Sherri & Tucker

Reply Like this photo? Yes

My heart goes out to you. It's so hard losing a member of the family. My dog is my world. Take care of yourself. Jeanne from Mass.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Having such a good pet is such joy that makes losing them so much harder to bear.

My sympathy.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Vickie, God Bless your wonderful fur-baby. Pepper was greeted by Max, my daughter's black lab. They are both now running and playing pain free. I hope to see them when I cross the Rainbow Bridge.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is as hard as losing a family member. My little dachshund is 12 and dying of cancer. I too am devastated. What did Pepper die from? Old age I hope. Hang in there and you may think this is awful but go to the humane society and get another dog. A totally different dog than Pepper but one that likes the same thing. Such as a golden retriever. Bless you and Pepper

Reply Like this photo? Yes