Keep Craft Supplies In Individual Ziplock Bags Or Totes

Busy moms, this is a dream come true. I am a teacher and also a mother of a 5 year old who loves crafting. As I am a crafter as well, I am always looking for fun, fast, easy ways for us to do a craft or my students to do a craft without spending so much time setting up and cleaning up and having more time for fun. It hit me in my class one day to put all the materials needed, right down to the glue and scissors in individual bags that are labeled and ready to go at a moment's notice. Each bag includes paper towels for messes and paper plates to work on and to let the craft dry on as well. If you are gathering the materials anyway, it is just one more step to stuff them into Ziplocs.

I even do it at home now so when my daughter and her friends want to make a craft. I can pull out some baggies and away they go with little or no help from me. I love it too for my crafts. I put mine in totes because they are larger, but I can grab a tote and craft away.

Yes, you do end up buying multiples of things like scissors and glue, but who can't use more of those? I get mine at the dollar store so it doesn't break the bank and re-use any left-overs for another craft bag. I have even started giving them as gifts and other moms love them!

By Stacy from VA

I keep the boys's chalk and crayons in little baggies handy in the kitchen. When playtime is over, part of the game is putting the crayons or chalk back into the bag, of course while singing the clean up song.

Clean up Clean Up

Everybody Everywhere

Clean up Clean Up

Everybody does their share.....

What a wonderful idea. As soon as the weather clears I'm headed out to get see through bins for my beads, knitting, quilting..... Thanks

Craft supplies for scrapbooking, including scissors, punches, paper and other decorations.
Organizing Craft Supplies
Crafts AdviceFebruary 27, 2007
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Homemade Tote Ideas
Homemade Tote Ideas
Bag aquarium.
Making a Ziplock Garden or Aquarium
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags