Help With Panel Knitting

When doing panel knitting, I don't understand when it states to turn at last peg then wrap last peg one more time. When I try to go back for the second roll then tie off the last peg does not tie off right.

By Jonielle from CA

Here are panel knitting instructions and some illustrations that include turning at the last peg and wrapping the last peg twice. Hope this helps.

You can start by making a loop not slide the loop (lp) on the first peg. No need to tie off afterwards and start going around the pegs and then go around all the pegs again for second lp and start from there. That all there is to it. After that you can use a long crochet needle to take the last of the lps off of whatever single knitting project you're doing and cast off as usual. You can take a craft sewing needle that probably came with you board and sew those ends in the finish project to hide that leave it out as a start of a finge.

I hope I helped.

Pam G.

Crafts KnittingApril 7, 2009
pink knitted hat
Knitting a Hat
Round Knitting Looms
Round Knitting Loom Tips
Adjustable Sock Loom
Using a Knitting Board Adjustable Sock Loom
machine knitting a hat
Buying and Using a Knitting Machine