Snow White the Cat

Snow White is 1 1/2 years old and is a white kitty. I adopted her from our local animal shelter. Once I held her, I knew she was mine.

She loves to play peek a boo. she loves it when I make her kitty pillows to play with. I put catnip in them.

Snow loves to talk to me. She is always talking to me. In kitty talk of course! She loves to lay up on my bed on her special blanket I made for her.

By Judy from Iowa

Wow your cat is really beautiful. So this is your "Pound Purrie"? Thanks for showing me.

She is so beautiful! She looks so soft and I love her name. She looks like she is very much loved and contented. I'm glad that you guys found each other.

She's absolutely gorgemous!! I have a soft spot for blue-eyed white cats. I adopted one from SPCA but when he grew up he turned into a flame-point! haha. But I love him all the same.

wow, she really is a beautiful cat.

She is absolutely beautiful! I can tell that she is a great companion. Out of my 17 cats, 10 of them are white...their daddy is white. Altho, they are not totally white. They all have some kind of black markings between their ears! At least that helps me tell them apart...barely. LOL! I go NOWHERE alone....and definitely do not sleep alone!! I love all 17 of them...all different personalities, and NEVER a dull moment in this great big house, especially now that my kids are gone.

The Dad and 2 Moms and all the kids!! They are all neutered now...so no more.

Beautiful, Looks just like my sugar who I have had for 15 years now. She has been a great comfort to me during alot of hard times. I am so glad that you 2 found one another.

She is absolutely precious. I'm glad she's found a good home with you.

Photos Pets CatsNovember 15, 2006
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Driving on Snowy Roads, Cars driving on a snowy road.
Driving on Snowy Roads
How to Shovel Snow, Man Shoveling Snow
Shoveling Snow
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes
🎉
🎄