Fish Tank Screensaver for My Cat

I am soon to be the proud owner of my brother's cat, Smithy. He is not very happy being around my nieces and nephews and we think he'll be happier with me. No kids to bother him here! He will miss one thing though and that is my brother's large fishtank - it's Smithy's Cat-a-Vision! I would like to find a free download for a fishy screensaver but so far the ones I have found are not quite real enough.

Can anyone recommend a link to a nice free fish tank screensaver please? Smithy would be very grateful to you. =^..^=

Thank you,
Monique x from Somerset, UK

They have videos (dvds) at pet supermarket for your while you are gone you can play them. Call and check before you make the drive. they will special order what you want. I have no idea about screen savers...none are "real" enough for me...I don't know how a picky cat would feel about them! Have fun with Smithy. He sounds like he is going to be very welcome in your home!-Misty

Laptop with Screensaver Running
Computer Screensavers or Wallpaper
Pets CatsApril 21, 2006
Fish tank on a table.
Protecting Furniture Under a Fish Tank
Fish Buying Tips
Fish Buying Tips
fish in aquarium
Setting Up An Aquarium
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish