Removing Pet Urine Odor from Furniture

What do I use to get pet urine odor out of my furniture? Please help, I hate the smell.

By Janet

Try one of the enzyme soak products. I use Natures Miracle. All the pet stores have them. Soak the spot well and allow it to dry naturally. Drying can take a day or more depending on how deep the liquid went. Make sure to get the soak as deep as the original accident went. When it is dry the smell will be gone. On occasion I have had to repeat if I was not able to get most of the original accident out before treating. Good luck.

Try spraying with white vinegar. Make sure to do a test patch on an inconspicuous area first, just to make sure that it won't damage your fabric colour.

Good Luck. Cheers, Wendy.

My sister in law uses Windex window cleaner, takes it right out. Spritz it on, use paper towel to wipe up, and let dry.

Grey Cat Sitting on Blue Chair
Removing Pet Urine Smell from Furniture
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureDecember 14, 2010
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Cleaning Toilet
Removing Urine Odor from a Bathroom
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
A cat sitting on a couch.
Removing Cat Urine Odor from a Couch