Make Your Own Christmas Ornament Hooks

Hate those flimsy Christmas ornament hooks? A few years ago I decide to make my own. I went to a craft store and bought some the wire used for floral arrangements. It comes in several thicknesses, so you can choose the one(s) you want. I chose a thicker one for my heavier ornaments and a thinner one for my lighter ornaments.

Decide what length(s) you want. (You may want to experiment a little here.) I decided to make mine in several lengths. Snip the wire with wire clippers. Then using needle nose pliers curve the wire ends to make it look like an S. Since my friends have seen these, they have asked me to make them for them.

By Pam from Davie, FL

Closeup of Red Christmas Bell Ornament
Saving Money on Christmas Ornaments
Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations OrnamentsDecember 23, 2009
Recycled Christmas Card Ornament
Christmas Card Ball Ornament
double hooks to hang jackets
Using Over the Door Hooks
Felt Christmas Stocking Ornament
Making a Felt Christmas Stocking Ornament
various size crochet hooks
Storing Crochet Hooks