Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Dip
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 oz.(1/2 of 8 oz. pkg.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices Oscar Meyer Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Microwave ingredients in microwaveable bowl on high for 5 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes.
Source: Philadelphia Cream Cheese
|Time:||10 Minutes Preparation Time|
5 Minutes Cooking Time
By LRP from LWL, MA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 18, 2017 at 10:12:59 AM on 10.0.1.106 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us