Baby Bottle Reindeer Pin

My sister-in-law made me a reindeer pin from a baby bottle nipple. The tip was painted red like rudolph's nose and the antlers were chenille stems, and it had wiggle eyes. I lost mine and would like a pattern to make these, has anyone seen these on the web?

Kaye from Alabama

Hi I seen these years ago and actually have one put up in my decorations. Here is where I found the instructions to make pic tho...hope this helps. ... em/front/1,2551,1-10320-2476,00.html

I have made these for years. However, because they are reindeer ~ I always use brown nipples. I use real deer colors ex. Brown pipe cleaners for antlers, wiggly eyes, tiny red pom pom for nose. I wrap the pipe cleaner around the base of nipple, and bring the ends up over the head and shape. Tiny little red bow made from thin yarn. Craft glue works fine for securing pipe cleaner, bow, eyes and nose. Any type of hanger ~ I use regular tree hooks if hurried but for gifts ~ using thin needle to go thru nipple and secure a pretty loop of cross stitch thread...these are delightful!!!

Crafts ChristmasNovember 13, 2006
Baby Bottle Feeding
Bottle Feeding Your Baby
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
finished reindeer 1
Making a Wine Cork Reindeer
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower