Where Can I Find Information on Cat Breeds Including Photos?

I have 3 cats we've rescued from here, there, and everywhere. I can't seem to figure out any breeds for them. Where can I find this information?

By *Lib* from Houston, TX

You can click on each cat breed for a larger photo view and find out details about the breed to be sure you've chosen the correct breed to identify your cats:

Keep in mind that the majority of the time cats will be a mixture of breeds unless they are pedigreed.

Ok, thanks! I'm more than 150% sure they are not pedigreed. I rescued each one from the parking lot at my apartments in the rain, cold or after some of the neighborhood kids terrorized them. I'm sure they are mutts! Thanks for your help!

Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
Pets Cats Cat BreedsFebruary 1, 2011
Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Cat
Siamese Cat Breed Information and Photos
a girl and her dog
Dog Breeds That Are Good With Kids
Mixed Breed Dog Photos and Information