Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Planning a Ladies Tea at Church

0 0EmailFollow
Place holder photo. Please share a photo for this guide.

Your church is a nice location to host a ladies' tea party. This is a guide about planning a ladies' tea at church.

Here are questions related to Planning a Ladies Tea at Church.

Question: Planning a Ladies Tea at Church

Our church is planning a ladies tea in June or July. I am looking for inexpensive party favors for about one hundred ladies. Any ideas?
Thank you.

By dinah from Nashville, TN

Most Recent Answer

By Beth04/09/2011

For our wedding on a budget, I made sachets from netting, potpourri, very thin ribbon, tiny silk flowers and pearls and lots of hot glue gunning. Very inexpensive, very easy and very pretty! Every time we are in the craft store the scent reminds me of my wedding day.

Solutions: Planning a Ladies Tea at Church

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Planning a Ladies Tea at Church

I would like to give a Tea party at my church. Could someone please give me some ideas?

By Nell from Jackson, GA

RE: Planning a Ladies Tea at Church

Our hospital auxiliary had a tea last year. We had a group come in who had a fashion show of vintage clothing. It really went over big. All our members brought goodies suitable for eating with our cups of tea. Members loaned their china cups and saucers for the occasion. We charged for it, and had a good attendance. (02/11/2010)

By WeeWillie

RE: Planning a Ladies Tea at Church

I was planning a tea party for my daughter and we found teacups and saucers at the thrift store for around .25 to .50 for a set. We served the tea in them and let the girls take home their own "tea sets" as favors. Everyone had a different pattern so there was a lot of comparison and we saved a bundle on favors. If your church is small you could do this. (02/13/2010)

By lhegs

RE: Planning a Ladies Tea at Church

What about a calendar tea? This would be for a large group. You need to set up 12 tables and how ever many chairs are needed. Each member joins a "month" and decorates their table to resemble that month.

Example: May would be used for Mother's Day so that group would decorate their table with flowers, tea sandwiches, cookies, etc for Mother's Day. A pink table cloth would work well. They could serve iced tea since May is warm.

Dec would be anything Christmas - a small Christmas tree, decorations, etc. Serve Christmas cookies and hot chocolate. The possibilities are endless. (02/16/2010)

By Coll3