Ice Cream Stick Pumpkins
A door or wall decoration made from ice cream sticks.
Approximate Time 1 hour
- ice cream or Popsicle sticks
- hot glue and glue gun
- acrylic paints
- Take three ice cream sticks and glue them together side by side. Make three of these.
- Take another ice cream stick and cut the stems for the pumpkins. You can make them as long or as short as you want.
- Take 2 sticks and overlap long ways and glue, make 2 of these.
- Now you can paint them the way you want. Let dry.
- Glue the pumpkins on the 2 overlapping sticks as in picture.
- Tie on the ribbon to hang it up.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
October 29, 20070 found this helpful
you have some of the most creative and beautiful crafts. I always look forward to sseing what you will do next
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 8, 2016 at 10:11:17 PM on 10.0.1.124 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us