Tuesday Body Lotion from Target

I'm looking for a body lotion that I bought at Target. It is called Tuesday Body Lotion/Tuesday Body Souffle. I love it but can no longer find it. If anyone knows how to find it please let me know! Thanks!

Jennifer from Atlanta

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I Googled the phrase, and apparently it's made by a company called Bathmark. Here's their web site:

http://www.bathmark.com/

If you can't find the product there, I'm sure you'll find contact info where you can ask the company about it directly.

I hope this helps!

June 4, 2011 Flag

I am looking for Tuesday Body Souffle, in the glass jar, with a square black top and an "N" on the bottom of glass.

By CJ

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 4, 2008
Homemade Body Lotion Recipes
Homemade Body Lotion Recipes
lotion bottle
Getting All the Lotion Out of a Bottle
Products on Sale At Target
What Happens To Discontinued Products At Target?
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:27:25 PM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.