Decorating with a Paris Theme

I wanted people to feel like they were in Paris when they walked into my bedroom, so I started looking at different web sites getting ideas for my room.

I got a mini Eiffel Tower and clock, and a pillow with a city that looked like Paris. I painted my room like a city and painted my bed frame white with the Eiffel Tower and Paris written on it. I added two poodles to the back of my black chair and one to my white chair. I even have a vintage phone I got at the pawn shop that actually works.

Now when you walk in my room, it feels like Paris!

By jonlaike from Sugsta, GA

It sounds so nice. Good job!

Jonlaike, your room sounds fantastic, I'm envious, Paris is my very favorite city. If you want to add to it you can look for metal/wrought iron things, like a flower-cart or tea cart server or plant table or wall hanging, and china-like things (think Limoges) and painted glass (i.e. Tiffany). And don't forget to somehow insert a French poodle. Enjoy yourself.

I have a small room with a big loft bed. I think the bed makes my room look little kiddish but my mom said I just got it a year ago and I need to keep it. So I asked if I could redo my room so I thought Paris themed would make it look older. Any suggestions on how to decorate it?

A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating BedroomJanuary 26, 2011
Baby nursery with a white crib.
Decorating a Baby Nursery
soccer ball sculpture
Decorating a Bedroom With a Sports Theme
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
Victorian Christmas tree
Christmas Tree Theme Ideas