Blended Muscle Rub Recipe

Best muscle rub I ever used! I have had chronic pain due to 2 car wrecks, and now arthritis. I decided yesterday to mix several: equal amounts of IcyHot, Aspercream, and BluGoo. Either mix the amount you will use right away, or mix enough in an old pill bottle for use later. It works great!

Source: My own desperate needs!

By fatboyslimsmom from Many, LA

That icy hot alone will set you on fire.

Try, 3 times per day, 2 pills of Nordic Natural brand fish oil. Get the highest omega 3 possible (around here it is Ultimate Omega, but their internet site may list others). It's expensive, but worth it. Modern technology can't separate out the omega 3, 6, and 9's from each other, so if you are buying a bottle of the 3's, you are also getting 6's and 9's. This company is supposed to have the best technology for minimizing the 6's and 9's. The 9's cause inflammation, the 3's minimize it. I was faithfully taking Sam's Club omega 3 pills and it wasn't helping one whit. My diet class instructor explained the 3's information. Once I switched, the Nordic Naturals 3's made a big difference. They don't take away the pain enough, but they make life a little easier.

Sore Muscles
Sore Muscle Remedies
Health & Beauty AdviceSeptember 10, 2009
A clown dressed in red balancing cups on their head.
Making a Circus Performers Costume
foundation makeup
Keeping Makeup From Rubbing Off On Clothing
LCD Monitor
Fixing a Scratched LCD Monitor
Homemade Herb and Spice Blends
Dry Rub Recipes
🎉
🎄