Juicing Pomegranates

I have a power juicer and want to know if you can put pomegranates in the juicer?

By Barb from Columbia, MO

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Yes, It can easily extract the juice of pomegranate without peeling. Its yield of pomegranate juice is 400 ml Juice from 1 Kg. fruit. good luck.

With all the little seeds, I would think the basket area is going to get clogged really fast. This happened to me when I tried to use the dark purple skinned grapes that had seeds. It became too much of a nuisance to have to constantly empty and clean it.

Woman Using a Juicer
Using a Juicer
Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages FruitOctober 29, 2009
Woman juicing fruits
Cleaning a Juicer
Pomegranate Finger Cakes
Recipes Using Pomegranates
Pomegranates on a Tree
Growing Pomegranates
An apple press making apple juice.
Canning Apple Juice
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:33:16 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.