Homemade Green Goddess Dressing Recipe

I have found several online, but would like to know if anyone here has made any, and which is your fave. I am the only one at home that likes it, and I hate to spend the time/money to make it, to decide I don't like it. For now, I am sticking with small store bought bottles.

By fatboyslimsmom from Many, LA

Finally someone who likes this stuff!! My husband and I like it a lot but I do not like the bottled kind.There's nothing like the fresh home made.It is a bit pricey to make but goes a long way. I have tried several recipes,I don't really have a favorite.The only advise I can give you is to make sure that you use one that has anchovies (or paste) in it and don't skimp on fresh parsley and the green onions.Good luck!Now I'm hungry!!

Everyone's taste buds are different but you can try this one and just reduce all the ingredients to 1/4th of the amount so you won't be overly wasteful if you don't like it:

2 oz can anchovy fillets

1/2 cups chopped parsley

3 tbs chopped chives

1 cup mayonaisse

1 cup sour cream

2 tbs vinegar

1/2 tsp salt

dash of pepper

Place in blender or food processor for about 20 seconds. Keep refridgerated in covered container.

Food and Recipes Recipes Salad Dressing Creamy DressingAugust 5, 2009
Canning Green Beans, Freezing Green Beans, Growing Green Beans, Storing Green Beans, Drying Green Beans
Storing Green Beans
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
🎄
🍂