Send Yourself a Running Email Of Tips

For places to leave tips like this: Send yourself an email, subject matter of "Tips to Use". Keep a running list by forwarding it to yourself. Remember to delete the "forward" in the message. You don't have to have all the little papers laying around, trying to remember what your tips were!

By Joyce from Benson MN

Editor's Note: If you are a registered user on ThriftyFun, you can also bookmark any tip or recipe and access them anytime you like.

I just noticed the bookmarking suggestion. Up till now I've been emailing them to myself, then storing them in a folder designated for tips. I think the bookmark plan is probably better. thanks

But since I clean cache, tem internet on a very regular basis, this won't let me keep them where I bookmark. So I just put into Outlook express search TIPS TO KEEP. Finds it in a blink

When I'm at work I always e-mail myself at home with lists of things I don't want to forget to do, or bring with me the next day, or things I have to pick up or do on the weekend. If I don't write them down when I'm thinking of them, I'll never remember them when I need them! It is more convenient than having little pieces of paper in my pockets and pocketbook that I have to collect when I get home.

Organizing Useful Tips from Websites
Organizing Useful Tips from Websites
Organizing TipsOctober 29, 2007
AOL Email
Troubleshooting Problems With AOL Email
Junk Mail or Email Spam
Preventing Junk Mail or Email Spam
Photo of a person clicking on their inbox.
Organizing Your Email
Friendly Man With Email
Email Etiquette
🎉
🎄