Surprise Party Planning

I am planning a surprise 17th birthday party for my best friend, who is a girl, and I have no clue on what kind of things to do. So far I have started making the invites and the theme will be pink and black. Her mum knows and will make sure she is wearing pink and black that day! It is going to be from 11.30am till 3.30pm. So if you guys have any ideas on what we can do? No alcohol. She loves dancing, but not all her friends do.

By PartyPlanner from New Zealand

Since she likes dancing, I'd incorporate that into her party; afterall, it is for her. Also, play her favorite music in the background when not dancing. If it's games to play some of the time, make it really fun with a list of things the birthday gal loves and ask her friends questions about her to see how many know her well. The one with the most right answers gets a prize.

Planning a Surprise Party. People at a surprise party.
Planning a Surprise Party
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayApril 27, 2011
Surprise 16th Birthday Party
Surprise 16th Birthday Party Ideas
Planning a Halloween Party
Planning a Halloween Party
Luxury Teen Birthday Party
Planning A Luxury Teen Birthday Party
Party Balloons
Surprise 50th Birthday Party Ideas