Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Recipes Using Stove Top Stuffing

I am looking for recipes using stove top stuffing.

Thanks.

Linda from Brighton, MO

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Bob Pringle (Guest Post)01/13/2008

Any one know where to buy Stove Top Stuffing in UK?

By Deb T. (Guest Post)12/18/2007

I was looking for the same thing.
Check out this site: http://www.recipezaar.com/136301

By Deb T. (Guest Post)12/18/2007

I was looking for the same thing.

By Denise (Guest Post)02/05/2007

Stuffed Chicken Shells

1 box stuffing
2-3 boneless chicken breast cooked and chopped
1/2 cup mayo
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 can - 1 can chicken broth
1 box stuffing shells

cook shells according to directions on box. Make stuffing following directions for stuffing a bird. Add to the stuffing cooked chopped chicken and mayo: mix well. Stuff shells with stuffing mixture. Place in large pan. Mix soup and broth and pour over stuffed shells. Bake covered in 350 oven for 30-45 mins. Excellent with mash potatoes or rice.

By Becky Owens [14]02/05/2007

Go to Kraft.com and do a search. They also offer FREE quarterly magazines with tons of great and easy recipes. Their recipes are fantastic because they use ordinary ingredients not gourmet ingredients!

By Allison (Guest Post)02/03/2007

"Stuffed Soup"
(recipe I saw on a late night infomercial!)

Mix one box of stuffing with can of soup. Usually cream of chicken, etc. You can mix in extra chicken breast if needed. Make into patties and fry in lightly oiled pan.

By Rosemary [2]02/03/2007

Here's one using chicken breasts. Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 8x8 glass baking dish with Pam spray. Make up the stuffing mix according to package directions but also add a beaten up egg(uncooked) to the mixture. Then flatten out 4 chicken breasts(without skin or bones) to about 1/4" thick. Place some of the stuffing mix inside chicken breast,roll up and place seamside DOWN in glass dish. BE SURE TO LEAVE ROOM IN MIDDLE OF DISH FOR REMAINING STUFFING. Place remaining stuffing in middle of dish surrounded by chicken breast"rolls". Brush chicken breasts with melted butter. Cover and bake for approx 30-45 min. Checking to see when you feel chicken is cooked throughly. Remove cover(I use foil when doing it) then continue to bake a few more minutes until chicken has browned lightly and stuffing has a slight "crunchy" top on it. KEEP AN EYE ON IT SO IT DOES NOT BURN Remove chicken from oven and allow to cool slighly. Take a can of cream of mushroom soup and 1/8tsp of dill WEED with 1/4 cup of water and mix well in a saucepan. Allow to completely warm throughly. (looks like a thin gravy) Place a chicken breast on each plate,with 1/4 of the stuffing from middle of dish. Pour a small amount of "mushroom gravy" over top of chicken and stuffing. Serve with whatever else you and your Family like to eat. Easy,simple and filling too. When my Daughters were younger they loved it and since they are grown both have asked for the recipe to cook in their own homes. Also a good place to get recipes is called..www.backofthebox.com Good luck and happy eating.

By Sheryl (Guest Post)02/03/2007

Meatloaf Muffins; 1 lb. lean ground beef, 1 cup hot water, 2 egg whites (or 1 whole egg), a package stove top stuffing mix. mix together and place in cupcake tin for muffin meatloaf. bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes. makes twelve (12) meatloaf muffins. 2 pts each for Weight Watcher points,

By chml (Guest Post)02/03/2007

Hi,

I made up some recipes.

I did turkey roll ups with turkey lunch meat, stove top stuffing made up and cooled to touch, and one of these, turkey gravy, or chicken gravy using bullion cubes and slurry -- (flour and water to make gravy ) or gravy mix, or cream of-- your choice of chicken, mushroom, celery, soup with some water.

I've also made roast beef ones with real sirloin tip chipped into thin steaks, and beef stove top and make a bullion gravy or cream soup.

Lunch meat roast beef, or lunch meat chicken would work too.

This is a recipe that I make a lot and freeze the leftovers for one or 2 meals. I freeze in zip bags and add some water to prevent freezer burn.

I would guess that 1 to 1 1/2 pounds of lunch meat would work with one box of Stove top.

For the real roast beef ones, I have a whole sirloin tip cut into about quarter inch slices and have the butcher grind the rest of the back end. In our area sirloin tip goes on sale for $1.99 to $2.29.

When sirloin tip goes on sale I make things like, jerky, roll ups, meat loafs and freeze them uncooked, some butchers will cut steaks then put the steaks through the cube steaker free. Some times I make the hamburger cooked in the skillet then freeze that for later meals like hamburger helper or for chili.

Hope this helps as these are things I have done many times.

By Jackie [1]02/03/2007

The above person suggested Kraft magazine and they have tons of great ideas. My favorite is making meatloaf or meatballs with 1 package stuffing, 1 lb burger, 1 cup water mix and make into loaf, balls or put in muffin tins, top with favorite sauce, salsa etc cheese at the end, bake 350 25 min. top with cheese another 5-10 min delish!!!! The loaf takes an hour to cook.

By Linda t (Guest Post)02/03/2007

Thanks for the suggestions. I will definitely go to the Kraft site and check into the magazine.

By bambi2003 (Guest Post)02/03/2007

This one is very good and easy. Just take cooked chichen breasts and lay them in the bottom of a baking dish add your favorite cream soup(I like a mix of chichen and mushroom) over the chicken, and mozzerella cheese over that. Bake at 350 just till cheese is melted and bubbly. In the mean time make stuffing according to pkg directions, and then add to the top of the cheese, continue to bake till the stuffing gets a little crunchy, My kids love it. I've also made it by adding peas or corn, but you could probably add any veggie you like. Enjoy

By (Guest Post)02/03/2007

Kraft has a website with lots of recipes using Stove Top Stuffing. The site is Kraft.com and they also send out a quarterly magazine with theses recipes.

By Donna02/02/2007

I have mixed up the package of stove top and made it into 1/2 inch balls and added those to homemade chicken soup instead of using noodles.
More filling and tastier than noodles.