Homemade Air Freshener

I was always uncomfortable using the bathroom fresheners knowing that they are chemical. I take a laundry spray bottle, fill it with water and about 20 drops of essential oil which I buy in the health food store (lavender smells good and has antiseptic qualities). Shake before using.

By Ema from Brooklyn, NY

Ema, add a capful of vodka to this recipe as it acts as a preservative or else you will be spraying scented stale water.

Monique :)

You can also add a capful of alcohol and it will do the same thing. It will also make the spray dry a little faster when it hits the air.

May 25, 2010 Flag

Pour a small amount of fabric softener into a spray bottle and finish filling it with water. Place in the bathroom to use as an air freshener. Works great for only pennies.

By Tina from Athens, TX

Answers:

Bathroom Air Freshener

This is also the recipe for homemade frebreeze. (07/21/2006)

By PICO

Bathroom Air Freshener

I bet this would work with static cling too, just a few items always seem to have a little cling left in them after drying. Probably a light spritz would help remove the cling.

I have a cousin who lives in Athens. I grew up in Palestine AND my name is Tina. Cool huh? (07/23/2006)

By trbrown22

Homemade Air Freshener Recipes
Homemade Air Fresheners
Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsMay 25, 2010
Perfume as Air Freshener
Using Perfume as Air Freshener
Plugged in air freshener
Can You Refill Plug-in Air Fresheners?
flip flop air freshener
Making Car Air Fresheners
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
🎄