Grace (Shepherd Mix)

Grace is almost 3 years old. I rescued her because she was going to be put down as a puppy. I think she is some sort of Shepherd mix.

Grace loves to run, run, run! She is loving, kind, and so smart.

By Andrea B.

What a wonderful story to save this beautiful girl who certainly has German Shepherd in her mix, fly-a-way ears belong to another breed. Have bred/shown/ g/s all my life. She is so lucky to have you.

What a cutie and I love her pink tipped nose! The Seahawk guy is pretty cute too. ;-)

What a lovely girl Grace is! Bless you for saving her from being PTS and giving her a wonderful life. May you both have many long and happy years together.

Pets Pet PagesApril 4, 2011
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Growing Lilies
Growing Lilies
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos