Games and Activities for "Rock Fantasy" Themed Party

Thanks for the ideas on decor for my daughter's Rock Fantasy party. Now I have a problem with games and activities or novelties to have at the party. So far we have a photo booth, Fortune teller, live entertainer, but I want to have some other side stuff that the kids can engage in. My daughter's concern is keeping them entertained and not getting bored. Help! Her party is in less a month and a half!

Jae

I assume this is a "Rock Music Fantasy"

Name that song?

Name that group?

Yes. The kids are asked to wear their own interpretation of the "rock star look". I wanted to have karaoke but my daughter said that she would die of embarrassment! I like the name that... idea.Thanks

I'm guessing Air guitar contests are out then?

We used to do that all the time. LOL

I don't know if you are referring to rock as in rock band or a stone. Either way my idea might work. Supply the kids with rocks, paint, and brushes and instruct them to decorate the rocks.

Do you have access to the "Guitar Hero" video game? I'm sure the kids would enjoy it.

Love the Guitar Hero and Air Guitar ideas. I was afraid to ask at first but, my daughter actually likes those ideas too. Thanks a bunch, Jae

Holidays and Parties Parties GamesJanuary 2, 2009
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Saving Money on Video Games
Saving Money on Video Games
Woman playing Wii
Saving Money on Wii Games
Hosting a March Madness Party, Basketball Going Through Hoop
Hosting a March Madness Party
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 6:00:04 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.