Tuna Salad Bowl
- 1 large iceberg lettuce washed and patted dry
- 1 12 oz. can of solid white tuna, drained
- 2 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 6 oz. can black olives, rinsed and drained
- Vinaigrette dressing (or your favorite)
In large bowl, tear lettuce into small pieces. Break tuna into chunks with a fork and add to lettuce. Add olives and cheese. Toss lightly with dressing, or you can serve dressing on the side.
This is a terrific low-cost meal when you add a baguette and some fresh fruit.
Hint: Be sure to use the best white tuna.
By Linda from Kernersville, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 15, 2017 at 7:50:14 PM on 10.0.0.78 in 859 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us