Tuna Salad Bowl
- 1 large iceberg lettuce washed and patted dry
- 1 12 oz. can of solid white tuna, drained
- 2 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 6 oz. can black olives, rinsed and drained
- Vinaigrette dressing (or your favorite)
In large bowl, tear lettuce into small pieces. Break tuna into chunks with a fork and add to lettuce. Add olives and cheese. Toss lightly with dressing, or you can serve dressing on the side.
This is a terrific low-cost meal when you add a baguette and some fresh fruit.
Hint: Be sure to use the best white tuna.
By Linda from Kernersville, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 22, 2016 at 3:04:08 PM on 10.0.1.23 in 934 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us