Harvest Basket From Australia

At the end of our long, dry summer this harvest basket was my winning entry in our local Garden Club competition. We had 9 weeks without any recorded rain and the garden was so dry. It is amazing what can still be found to eat in this arid food garden.

By Scarecrow from South Australia

Harvest Basket From Australia

Congratulations! I too live in Australia (Melbourne) so I know what S A people have been going through with heat and drought. I shuddered everytime I turned the tv on and saw the endless parade of 40 c days in Adelaide and areas. It was pretty bad heatwise here too, but not as bad as that! You harvest basket is beautiful.

That is Beautiful

That is gorgeous! If you get something that beautiful with NO rain - I would love to see what you get when it DOES rain!

Photos GardenMarch 19, 2008
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Peeps Easter Basket
Peeps Easter Basket
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
A gift basket for guests at a wedding.
Gift Basket Ideas for Wedding Guests
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 6:19:44 PM on 10.0.1.143 in 938 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.