Saving Money on Prescription Glasses

When it's almost time to change my prescription eyeglasses, I start looking for specials so I can save money. Last time I got glasses, the special was 2 pair for $99.00 If the prescription changes slightly, just have the old pair turned into sunglasses. They will tint your old glasses for a small fee.

Another way to save if you can't find a special is to just use your old frames. Have them put your new lenses in them. I have used all of the ideas above and save lots of money!

By Dwedenoja from New Creek, WV

Saved more than that by ordering from Zenni online. Got 1 pair rimless titanium and 1 pair metal sunglasses delivered for less than $50. They came with nice cases and cloths and I will order from them again.

Prescription Eyeglasses Sitting on Eye Chart
Saving Money on Prescription Eyeglasses
Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersMarch 19, 2010
Zenni Optical Reviews
Black Glasses
39 Dollar Glasses Reviews
Old woman holding prescription drug bottles.
Prescription Drugs Tips for Seniors
Prescription Bottle and Pills
Prescription Drug Safety