Foam Shamrock Pin
Let the kids make a shamrock pin, created from craft foam, to wear on St. Patrick's Day. This would be a great classroom activity.
Approximate Time: About 1 hour
- green craft foam
- 2 wiggly eyes
- craft glue
- gold glitter glue
- black permanent marker
- bar pin
- small pom pom
- Trace a shamrock onto green craft foam and cut out.
- Outline the shamrock with glitter glue and allow to dry.
- When dry, glue on wiggly eyes and pom pom for the nose.
- Draw a mouth and eyebrows with a black permanent marker.
- Turn the shamrock over and glue on a bar pin. Allow to dry completely.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 25, 2017 at 11:36:56 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us