Party Mix Recipes

Does anyone have recipes for 'party mixes' that uses nuts, fruits, or cereal. My family loves the Chex party mix and would love to try some new ones. THANKS

Debra from Hampton, TN

http://www.chex.com/Recipes/RecipeV ... peId=6709&CategoryId=343&t=1

Website has salty mixes and sweet mixes.

My sister who just passed away on Monday at age 86 had the most wonderful snack mix recipe. She started several years ago with the chex mix and kept adding stuff to it, cashews, small pretzels, various crunchy cerals and the little sesame sticks at the health food store. She built a great snack just by using her own imagination and it was delicious. She would never share the recipe but freely gave away the snack to anyone who wanted it. You can do that. Just start throwing stuff into it.

Thanks MartyD for the good idea. I am sorry to hear of your sister's passing.I lost my parents this year and the holidays are rough.Thanks again for the recipe idea.May God bless. Deb816

I use Crisp-x cereal the recipe is on the back of the box. You only need the one kind of cereal. Very good.

Hello, you can go to http://www.bettycrocker.com They have a whole bunch of snack mix recipes to print for free. Happy Holidays!

I like MartyD's sister's idea. Make your own concoction and Never give out the recipe. Let 'em enjoy it and try to figure out what you put in it.

Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes SnacksNovember 15, 2007
Snack Mix
Snack Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
PayDay Bar
Payday Snack Mix Recipes
🎄