Pasta Snowflakes

This is a very easy, inexpensive craft that is fun to do with children of all ages!

All you need is dried pasta, glue, and wax paper.

Glue the pasta together in any snowflake shape you want on top of the wax paper. I found that using a lot of glue helped hold it together better.

Allow the glue to dry. Once it is dry, peel the wax paper off and you have a beautiful snowflake to display!

You can hang it with fishing line, string, ribbon, etc. if you want.

By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA

A most delightful craft indeed. These little gems are a knock out item for those of us who sell our crafts. I have a small arts and crafts company that I run from my home. I am disabled and I venture out for a few reasons. One of those reasons is to sell my craft wholesale and retail during specific times of the year for seasonal items and other times of the year when I know people are bored and love to check out crafts to purchase or materials for crafts to buy.

People also love to learn new ways or about new items to craft themselves. That is where my small business comes in. I sell, assist, and purchase wholesale so that folk can buy items and bits and pieces for crafting at a reduced rate.

Tip: Spray these small wonders with bright silver and red or red, white, and blue for Christmas and the 4th of July.

Christmas is always right around the corner for us arts and crafts for us Dudes and Dudettes.

Have tree ornaments, picture hanging, welcome to our abode signs + the whole of your very own imagination. That is most assuredly where the FUN comes about. Happy crafting.

Tommy003

I bet you could do this with Honey Comb cereal if you did have the pasta.

Zig

Boy holding up a Pasta Necklace
Pasta Craft Ideas for Kids
Crafts Christmas DecorationsFebruary 7, 2009
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Photo of paper snowflakes.
Making Paper Snowflakes
Plastic Canvas Snowflakes
Making Plastic Canvas Snowflakes
Crocheted Snowflakes
Crocheted Snowflakes
🎄