Leprechaun Hat Napkin Rings
Create leprechaun hat napkin rings to decorate your table for St. Patrick's Day.
Approximate Time: about 1 hour
- cardboard tube
- green craft foam
- black 1/4 inch wide ribbon
- gold 1/2 inch wide ribbon
- 1 inch wide black grosgrain ribbon
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- white card stock
- For a hat pattern, draw a hat shape onto card stock and cut out.
- Trace around hat pattern onto green craft fun and cut out.
- Cut a strip of black ribbon for hat band and glue in place.
- Create a hat buckle from gold ribbon by folding a small piece of gold ribbon in half and cutting a tiny square into the fold. Unfold and trim off any excess. Glue the buckle onto center of hat band.
- Cut a 1-inch piece from cardboard tube for napkin ring. Cover the tube by wrapping it with black ribbon (or you could use black felt, fabric, etc.) and gluing it in place.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Glue hat to top of napkin ring.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 15, 2017 at 7:56:25 PM on 10.0.0.78 in 977 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us