12 Days of Christmas Packaging Ideas

Does anyone have any packaging ideas of poems or sayings to go with the 12 days of Christmas?

Janet from O'fallon, MO

Google "12 days of Christmas". You should get lots of links and some have some really neat ideas and sayings.

I have been trying for years to collect ornaments or package toppers to use for that same thing. I always thought it would be neat to give my kids or a friend a gift each day (like the Advent calendar) and start with 12 and go down and have the corresponding item from the 12 Days of Christmas song as the package topper and the would also have an ornament for their tree, etc. But I never can find much of anything but a fake partridge in the floral dept., the five gold rings in the wedding dept, and I found a package topper of drums to go for the drummers drumming. I have been hanging on to them each year hoping to find items matching the rest of the things in the song.

Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceDecember 8, 2008
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Yellow Plastic Container on White Background
Uses for Plastic Packaging
partridge in a pear tree
Celebrating the Twelve Days of Christmas
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale