Sabber (German Shepard/Husky)

Sabber is a 1 year and 3 month old German Shepard/Husky. I found a ad on Craigs list while I was visiting friends in Tennessee. They had German Shepard/Husky pups listed and I couldn't resist. She was the last puppy with one blue eye.

Sabber loves to play in the river, play tug of war and fetch. I also have a 7 month old kitten that she adores and is very protective of. The photo of her is after a day of playing in the river and a one hour run.

Sabber being German Shepard/Husky is very active and loves to run. We have to go on jogs twice a day to get some of the hyper behavior out of her. I had been told by many people that this combination of breed hated cats and were not great with children, but she is wonderful with both. Sabber is extremely intelligent and she has learned some very interesting tricks.

By angie