Homemade Slimming Cream

What's an effective homemade recipe for a slimming cream that I can apply on my body to help me reduce fat or tone an area? I workout and tried so many but they're not very good.

Sophia from Paramount, CA

Did it ever occur to you that these products just don't work at all? No matter what you rub on yourself, you cannot rub off fat deposits under the skin where it 'lives'. Lots of wonderful products make you feel as if they are doing something terrific, but they are basically toners or astingents and such that are finished once they evaporate...

Your workout is the key to success. The other important thing to do is to keep hydrated all the time, so drink lots and lots of water. Most diet programs stress the importance of water intake to make the diet effective. Good Luck.

Sweetie, there's just no such thing, home made or worth a million dollars!

I'm in full agreement with hsorbits (the previous posting), Sophia. Good for you! And keep at it!

That said, I do empathize with wanting to get rid of cellulite (that nasty cottage cheese 'thaing' which seems to grow on upper thighs and bums). And I've found a way to deal with that!

Reduce dietary fat (less cheese, milk, deep-fried food) and get yourself a loufah. It's a coarse sea sponge available pretty much everywhere. After you get out of the bath or shower every day, scrub your butt and legs with the loufah. Inexpensive, efficient and affective!

Cheers,

Rose Anne

two things...

First, I've heard from many sources over the years that pageant contestants put preparation H on their thighs to tighten them.

Second, I've heard of sloughing with coffee grinds as the caffeine has a tightening effect. Most of the expensive slimming creams have caffeine as one of their key ingredients.

Creams that have a slimming effect don't really exist...but there are essential oils that increase sweating, promote healthy digestion, and even reduce cellulite. For, example, tangerine, melissa, juniper, and hundreds more... You have to use them as a wrap (which is a big saver rather than going to a spa). Before anyone decides on using this stuff though they should always know whether they are using the right stuff for them and it's side effects. So I suggest doing some research first. If I were you though, I wouldn't expect too much of a weight loss. It's more like a temporary quick fix so you can fit into your jeans before "tomorrow night's dinner party". I would also suggest slimming up by living a healthy lifestyle.....because the creams and pills...they're brain washers.

You can try natrim organic slimming cream on the areas that you wish to slim. I successfully toned my body and look way sexier. wWhat i love about natrim is it is organic. I think it is important to use chemical free products. I don't buy creams on open shelves. I use these organic labels online. They work and are recommended through word of mouth. So hope this can help you. Good luck.

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes AdviceNovember 22, 2006
Jar of hand cream with flowers and woman's hands applying cream in the background.
Homemade Hand Cream Recipes
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
fresh delicious sour cream
Homemade Sour Cream Recipes
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes
🎉
🎄