Homemade Christmas Costume Ideas

Does anyone have home made Christmas costume ideas?

You could make Wise Men costumes using bathrobes and a towel on the head with an embroidery hoop to hold it on.

Last year my daughter was a stocking. I found a life size one at the dollar sore, I bought 2 and made a front and back with some ribbon attaching both sides. I decorated the out side with some bells and her name just use your imagination.I also wrapped some empty boxes and hot glued it in side the top so they would be seen poking

out. She won first place in our little walking kid parade in our small town. In all it cost me about 6 dollars to make and she won $50.

Last year at my guide christmas party we had to dress up. I was Mrs Claus. All I had was a red poncho and a christmas hat with two plaits coming down from the sides it looked fine!

Go as a Christmas pudding in a brown dress, with holly in your hair!

A great costume for anyone is to take a large box with no bottom that the person can fit in. Cover it with bright foil paper, then cut out a hole for the head and both arms. secure these wrapped openings with tape so as not to tear easily, put a bow on the person's head! Wear sweats or leotard type items underneath!

Wear a green shirt and pants with little ornaments painted on and but a headband with a star coming from your hair and you'll be a xmas tree ;)

Crafts Halloween CostumesNovember 17, 2006
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume