Warm Lotion in Winter

Like a lot of people, I use a small electric heater in the bathroom during the winter. And for convenience, I keep my body lotion on the side of the tub. I have found that when I get out of the shower, the lotion is warmed, goes on so smoothly, and feels so good! Just thought I would share this for all of you who live in a colder area.

By hugmehugs from IL

I used to work at a doctor's office, and we warmed the therapy lotion by placing the container of loton in a small bucket of hot water.

Wonderful idea thank you.

My previous hairdresser used to warm the bottles of perm solution and neutralizer because they would be so cold on my scalp! What a considerate, kind woman she was. (She retired and went back to her native Hungary a couple of years ago.)

Adjust a home's thermostat.
Frugal Tips for Keeping Warm in the Winter
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care MoisturizerFebruary 8, 2011
lotion bottle
Getting All the Lotion Out of a Bottle
Shaving Supplies
Homemade Aftershave Lotion
Skin Lotion
Finding Water Based Skin Lotion
🎄
🍂