'Fix A Chip' to Repair Chipped Counter Top

My son dropped a hammer on our counter in the bathroom (new home). It chipped the counter top. Most places I called (home repair, hardware stores) said I would have to replace it. It was too much money for a small chip.

I tried a product I found on the internet called Fix A Chip. I worked very well. I have used kitchen cleaner over that spot many times. It still has stayed hard. That was 3 yrs ago. My counter top has a couple of color blends, so it was easy blend the color. Not sure how well it would match on a solid counter top.

Source: Just did a search of the internet, how to repair counter top chip/cracks.

By Bonnie from Illinois

Home and Garden Home Improvement Maintenance and RepairDecember 18, 2007
Porcelain Clawfoot Tub
Repairing a Chipped Porcelain Tub
Before photo of painted laminate countertop.
Polishing Counter Tops
Chipped Paint on Old Chair
Sealing Chipped Paint on Old Wood
Counter Top Dishwasher
Buying a Counter Top Dishwasher
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 7:48:35 PM on 10.0.0.158 in 952 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.