No-Sew Tree Skirt

For an easy and economical tree skirt, I purchased a round holiday tablecloth (vinyl front, flannel back). I cut a small hole in the center and cut a straight line from the hole to the outer edge. It works great, is easy to clean, and my kids love the design.

By Karen in NH

My GOODNESS! Why haven't we thought of that before? Of course we can do something that simple!

The tablecloths that are cheapest will work fine, if I have extra money, AND they will add more color, even filling in visually for any missing gift spots.

I finally got the tree up and my grandson enjoyed decorating it. Now it needs a "skirt", but I'll call it a "wrap" since he's ~sensitive~ and anti-girl this year. lol God bless you for the idea. : )

Making a Christmas Tree Skirt, Photo of a homemade tree skirt.
Making a Christmas Tree Skirt
Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations TreeDecember 2, 2004
An array of neckties.
Making a Tree Skirt with Neckties
Quick and Easy Skirt
Making a Quick and Easy Skirt
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
Uses for Pillowcases, Yellow Pillowcase Skirt
Making a Pillowcase Skirt
🎉
🎄