Building a Frugal Greenhouse in the Garage

I want to start my vegetable plants for the spring indoors now, then transplant them in 8-10 weeks outdoors. I need suggestions on how I can build a frugal greenhouse in the garage. The only thing is the garage has no heat. I don't know how to add that to the installation. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

By Michael from Knoxville, TN

Answers

Yes a little electric space heater does the trick! I use one of those electric oil heaters and it works perfectly! I also keep a fan (the ones you can clip on anywhere) going for air circulation. We replaced the windows in our house last year, as did our neighbor. All of the old windows were saved and went into building my new greenhouse! Have fun!

Building a Greenhouse, Greenhouse on the side of a home.
Building a Greenhouse
Home and Garden Gardening AdviceMarch 1, 2010
Plants with grow lights.
Making an Indoor Greenhouse
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Garden Pond
Building a Garden Pond
garage sale
Preparing for a Garage Sale
🎉
🎄